Information Automatically Collected and Stored
As many other companies do, Surgical Specialties measures the performance of our website in order to improve and customize it in favor of our visitors. During your visit, we may automatically collect and store the following types of information about your computer and your visit:
- The domain and host from which you access the Internet;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Surgical Specialties website, if applicable;
- The date and time you arrived at our website and how long you spent on the website and which pages you visited;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address; and
- Your computer's operating system and browser software.
Surgical Specialties's website may deposit certain bits of information called "cookies" in a visitor's computer. Generally, a cookie assigns a unique number to the visitor that has no meaning outside the assigning site. Cookies can tell us how and when pages in a website are visited and by how many people. This technology does not collect an individual visitor's identifying information; rather, the information collected is in an aggregate, non-identifiable form. The purpose of this technology and the information it provides is to help us improve our website, products and services. Most web browsers allow the user to deny or accept the cookie feature. We may entrust third parties with the above-described information on our behalf.