From total joint replacements to spinal surgeries, orthopedic procedures demand suture solutions that maximize efficiency, while ensuring secure and reliable wound closure. Our orthopedic product lines provide you with a wide range of solutions that offer you the right tools to successfully complete any procedure.
Security With Every Stitch,
Savings With Every Suture
- Innovative barbed design eliminates the need for tedious and time-consuming knot tying, reducing closure times by as much as 40% compared to traditional sutures**
- In dynamic testing, shown to be as strong as interrupted closure and more resistant to failure when disrupted*
- Distributes tension along the length of the wound
- Secures layers in procedures such as knee and hip arthroplasty
- Double-armed suture facilitates two surgeons closing together
*Moran ME, Marsh C, Perrotti M. Bidirectional- barbed sutured knotless running anastomosis v classic van Velthoven in a model system. J Endourol. 2007; 21:1175-1177.
**Mansour A, Ballard R, Garg S, Baulesh D, Erickson M. The use of barbed sutures during scoliosis fusion wound closure: a quality improvement analysis. K Pediatr Orthrop. 2013;33(8):786-790.
Ting NT, Moric MM, Della Valle CJ, Levine BR. Use of knotless suture for closure of total hip and knee